NOSE JOB IRAN
Nose job Iran, is a kind of cosmetic surgery for reconstructing or correcting nose defects or making its appearance more beautiful that in addition to maintaining the physiology and function of the nose, improves its form and shape. Today, rhinoplasty is one of the most commonly used surgical procedures in Iran.
RHINOPLASTY IN IRAN
Nose job Iran is considered as one of the most common type of plastic and cosmetic surgeries among Iranian men and women. This surgery aims at improving the appearance of the nose and enhancing facial harmony and should be performed after consulting a dermatologist and an experienced surgeon.
If you are thinking about having rhinoplasty and making a big change in your appearance, we suggest you to take the following recommendations seriously before doing anything. In the following, we will talk about all the points we need to know before and after surgery.
IDEAL AGE FOR NOSE JOB IRAN
There is no specific age limit for rhinoplasty in Iran, and it is recommended not to take it before the specified age because it may cause problems for the individual.
Nose job Iran is possible in girls at the age of 15 and in boys at the age of 17 provided that they are motivated and mature enough physically and mentally.
WHO ARE NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR A NOSE JOB IRAN?
Children, elderly people, and those with illnesses, such as cancer, blood diseases, coagulation defects, chronic disabling diseases, acute infection, mental disorders and severe cardiovascular diseases are not permitted to get cosmetic or plastic nose surgery.
WHO NEEDS TO GET A NOSE JOB IRAN?
Approximately 27% of people having deviated nasal septum, nasal hump, nasal polyps, crooked or big nose need rhinoplasty in Iran; however, getting this surgery or not depends on the individual.
NOSE JOB IRAN TYPES AND TECHNIQUES
There are two general techniques for doing nose job Iran: closed rhinoplasty and open rhinoplasty. In open rhinoplasty procedure, no incision is made outside the nose, and all are made inside the nose, thus there will be no stitches on the nose.
In open rhinoplasty procedure, incisions are made between the nostrils underneath the nose. After making incisions, in both open and closed rhinoplasty the nasal skin is separated from the nasal bone and cartilage in order to give the surgeon access to perform the necessary reshaping. Then, the nasal hump is removed and the upper bony part of the nose is shaved and narrowed.
After that, if needed, the nasal tip cartilages are reconstructed so that nasal defects can be resolved and the nose might be more beautiful, being in proportion to the individual’s other facial features. Each of these two techniques has its own negative and positive points, and in choosing each of them, the surgeon’s taste, skill, and various criteria are involved.
ADVANTAGES OF CLOSED RHINOPLASTY
- A shorter operative time
- No incision in columella area
- Less postoperative swelling
ADVANTAGES OF OPEN RHINOPLASTY
- Gives the surgeon more access to deep structures
- Suitable for noses with difficult anatomy
- Ease of insertion of bone and cartilage grafts or prosthesis
- Aspirin and similar drugs, like prophen should not be taken for at least two weeks before surgery because they may cause bleeding.
- If you have virus cold, your surgery need to be postponed for several weeks.
- The aim of each cosmetic surgery is to improve the appearance and not to achieve absolute beauty.
- Do not smoke for two weeks before surgery.
- Do not eat anything up to 8 hours before your surgery.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking herbal medications.
- In the first 24 hours following surgery, it is advisable to apply a cold compress to your eyes in order to reduce the swelling around them.
- In the first few weeks after surgery, you can wash inside your nose with a saline solution several times a day.
- Avoid forcibly sniffing for at least two weeks after surgery.
- Travelling is permitted after 5-7 days following surgery.
- In the first few weeks following surgery, do not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- In the first few days of surgery, avoid bumping or hitting your nose, for instance you should lie on your back in a supine position when you want to sleep.
- While sleeping, keep your face elevated with your head above your head so that there might be less swelling in your facial area.
- In the first few weeks of your surgery, avoid doing strenuous physical activities and heavy exercises.
- Avoid eating foods which require more effort in chewing for a few weeks after surgery.
- In the first week of surgery, if you need to sneeze, do it with your mouth open and avoid heavy facial movements like crying or laughing.
- Washing your face or bathing is allowed on the condition that you do not soak your nasal dressing.
- Using eye contact lenses and cosmetics is allowed after a day of surgery.